- Comprehensive care through an integrated approach including Homoeopathy, Yoga, Psychotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Play therapy, Speech therapy.
- To provide facilities for the skilled assessment and treatment of children with social, emotional and intellectual disturbances.
To provide parental guidance and Counselling to promote the mental health of children.
- Work in the direction of preventing behavioral and psychosocial problems; promoting mental health in children at the community level.
Develop the current and potential skills of the individual in areas that are important for independent functioning at home and in the community.
- Identify and assess ability, interest and provide appropriate vocational training.
- Homoeopathy treatment for better cure.
- Our institution is providing center following facilities for our special children.
- Day care
- Doctor consulting
- Speech therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Vocational Training
- Parents Counseling
Activities done by Organizatation
Art & Craft