- Since last 10 years we have been organizing GARBA programs for our special children and parents during the Navratri Festival
- Since last 10 years we have been organizing Diwali Programs for our special Children and parents during Diwali Festival
- For the last 10 years we are part of the RAJKOT DISTRICT SPECIAL OLYMPICS.
- For the last 10 years we have been organizing programs for our special children and parents.
- In 2010-2011, we had provided computer training to the students.
- In 2012, for the celebration of world disable day our H’ble CM SMT. ANANDIBEN PATEL had visited “PRAYAS”.
- In 2013, picnic at Krishna water park was held and even down syndromes day was celebrated.
Then after, stories like “Special Mother who cares for Special Kids” were published in newspapers.
- Since 2014, we had represented Rajkot at the National Parents Meets, Regional Parents Meets and Gujarati Parivar.Our president Mrs. Pooja Patel has become the member of the Parivar – Executive Council.
- In 2014, we had dinner with Gujarat lions cricket team and a special meet with celebrity Salman Khan,
- We had invited H’ble Governor of Karnataka 13th – 14th – 15th Sep 2014 in our association. This was the First RPM held in Rajkot (Third RPM Gujarat) by Parivar. We had hosted the entire event.
- Then after picnic at Somnath Temple was organized for the students.
- In 2015, blue day (world autism day). Navratri function and dwarka picnic also held for the enjoyment of the students.
- In 2016, we had the celebration of Diwali and World Autism Day and Laptop distribution program for the students was organized.
- On 16th April 2016 we had invited H’ble Governor of Gujarat Shri O P Kohli Sir in our association for Award distribution
- On 18th – 19th March 2016 we had hosted Laptop Distribution Event which was from NIMH at Rajkot.
- In 2017, C.M Vijay bhai Rupani had visited “PRAYAS” during the kite festival and after that we had the celebration of Holi and World Autism Day.
- In 2018, we took participation in Marathon at racecourse ground and picnic at Krishna water park was organized and, also World Autism Day celebration
Leave a Reply